- Fully qualified lawyer specialized in maritime and transport law as well as insurance law.
- She represents German as well as international insurance and transport companies in litigation including cargo claims, recourse claims and contractual disputes with regard to road and air transport. She also advises clients in the field of customs law.
- Law studies in Osnabrück and Bochum. Legal traineeship in Lower Saxony, Hamburg and Sydney/Australia.
- Languages: German, English.
- Admitted to the bar in 2016.
- At REMÉ Rechtsanwälte since 2016.
- German Maritime Law Society (DVIS).
- Young Maritime Lawyers Association (YMLA).