- Specialist for employment law, corporate law and commercial law.
- Advises and represents German and foreign companies in all employment law matters. A main focus is on advising members of supervisory boards and members of management boards, as well as managing directors and senior executives in the process of concluding and terminating employment contracts and during the employment relationship. Particularly experienced in advising on liability issues, in particular liability of the management. Accompanies the workup of crime in companies. An extensive litigation activity completes his profile. He is also active for companies in corporate and commercial law matters / disputes. He advises foresighted and goal oriented.
- Is often booked by clients for employment law trainings.
- Languages: German, English.
- Admitted to the bar in 2002.
- At REMÉ Rechtsanwälte sincet 2013.
- Hamburg society for employment law.
- German Labour Court Association.