- Fully qualified lawyer, bar certified as specialist for maritime and transport law, with main focus on recourse proceedings and defense in the general transport and insurance law.
- She advises German and International cargo insurers as well as liability insurers and freight forwarders on both international and domestic transportation related matters, and especially represents her clients in court proceedings. Her practice involves the handling of cargo damages as well as solving customs law issues and answering legal questions concerning warehousing. She also regularly counsels clients from abroad in connection with all aspects of German transport- and logistics law and REMÉ Rechtsanwälte therefore developed and relies upon an extensive network of international attorneys to assist when needed.
- Languages: German, English.
- Admitted to the bar in 2010.
- At REMÉ Rechtsanwälte since 2010.
- German Maritime Law Society (DVIS).
- German Transport Law Society (DGTR).