- Bar certified as specialist for maritime and transport law. He is also a specialist in insurance law.
- Niels represents insurers, P & I-Clubs, freight forwarders as well as trade and manufacturing companies in all aspects of shipping, transport and insurance law. His activity comprises inter-alia the preparation and examination of logistic and insurance contracts, out of court advice in national and international transportation matters as well as litigation before state and arbitration courts. Niels is a highly experienced litigator and delivers practical and target orientated advice.
- Longtime lecturer at the HSBA Hamburg Business School of Administration.
- He studied in Göttingen, Paris (Université Phantéon-Assas) und Cape Town (University of Cape Town) where he received his Master’s degree in Shipping Law.
- Languages : German, English, French.
- Admitted to the bar in 2004.
- At REMÉ Rechtsanwälte since 2006.
- German Maritime Law Society (DVIS)..
- German Transport Law Society (DGTR).