- Fully qualified Lawyer with a focus of activity in the fields of international transport law and insurance law.
- He advises German and foreign cargo and transport liability insurers as well as freight forwarding and transport companies in all matters of transport law. As a litigator he represents his clients’ interests in court proceedings in all of Germany. In the case of international legal disputes he coordinates litigation activities of foreign lawyers. In doing so, a focus is always laid on the economic interests of the clients.
- Furthermore, Mr Ohlendorf advises railway companies in the field of liability law. This activity includes litigation against other railway companies and railway infrastructure companies as well as the defence against claims by third parties.
- Languages: German, English, Dutch.
- Admitted to the bar in 2014.
- At REMÉ Rechtsanwälte since 2014.
- German Maritime Law Society (DVIS).
- German Transport Law Society (DGTR).