EXPERTISE AND SKILLS
Starting with the drafting of contracts (preparation of complex logistics contracts, terms and conditions and insurance conditions), through strategy and settlement discussions to the consequent action/defence in court against liability and coverage claims, Christoph Singer accompanies and advises national and international participants in the transport and transport insurance market.
Another focus of his work is advising on and handling complex average and salvage cases. He represents international industrial insurers in the field of engineering insurance. In addition, Christoph Singer is a member of the insurance committee of the Bundesfachgruppe Schwertransporte und Kranarbeiten e.V. (BSK).
- 1993 – 2000: Study und legal practical education in Hamburg and Schleswig-Holstein
- 2001 – 2003: lawyer in a law firm in Hamburg specialising in transport and insurance law
- With REMÉ Rechtsanwälte since 2003
- 2006: Specialist lawyer course in transport and forwarding law
- 2008: Specialist lawyer course in insurance law
- German, English
- Juve Handbook currently recognises Christoph Singer as a frequently recommended lawyer in the area of insurance litigation and quotes a client in 2019/2020 edition with the words “satisfied for years with the specialised and practical advice”.
- The research result of the platform kanzleimonitor.de awards Christoph Singer as one of Germany’s “TOP 100 business lawyers” after a query of more than 5,000 corporate lawyers in 2020/2021.
- Legal 500 names Christoph Singer a “key figure” in transport law in 2020 edition.
- Christoph Singer has been named as a leading lawyer in insurance law in the Handelsblatt’s Best Lawyers ranking in recent years.
- Member of DVIS (German Association for International Maritime Law)
- German Society for Transport Law
- German Bar Association, Working group Insurance Law
Christoph Singer is a fully qualified lawyer specialized in transport law and shipping law as well as in insurance law.
Do you have any questions? Write to us.