EXPERTISE AND SKILLS
Andreas Zink conducts contentious disputes for his clients in the field of transport law and shipping law as well as property insurance. The focus of his extrajudicial work is on drafting contracts and general terms and conditions for the logistics industry and advising on public transport law.
- 2006 – 2011: Studies at the University of Trier
- 2011 – 2014: Doctorate at the Institute for Environmental and Technical Law in Trier
- 2014 – 2017: Traineeship at the Hanseatic Higher Regional Court of Hamburg
- since 2017: Lawyer at REMÉ
- since 2020: Specialist lawyer for transport and forwarding law
- German, English
- The Carrier’s Intentional Breach of Safety Requirements as a Case of Application of Section 435 HGB, RdTW 2020, 362.
- The IMO’s Ballast Water Management Convention of 2004: A Decade of Evolution and Challenges, Ocean Yearbook 29 (2014), 44
- German Association for International Maritime Law e.V.
- German Association for Transport Law e.V.
Dr. Andreas Zink is a lawyer specialising in transport law as well as maritime and shipping law and insurance law.
Do you have any questions? Write to us.