EXPERTISE AND SKILLS
Dr. Johannes Hillebrand specialises in insurance and transport law. In addition to advising freight forwarders, insurance brokers and insurers on all types of storage and transport damage by land, sea and air, he focuses on claims management as well as litigation and dispute resolution. He also represents insurers in the area of property insurance.
- 2015: Specialist lawyer for insurance law
- 2014: Specialist lawyer for transport and forwarding law
- 2011: REMÉ Attorneys at Law
- 2010: Doctorate in law at the Ernst-Moritz-Arndt University, Greifswald
- 2005: Law studies, Westfälische-Wilhelms University, Münster
- 2004: Semester abroad, Jagiellonian University, Krakow/Poland
- 2002: Law studies, Ernst Moritz Arndt University, Greifswald
- 2000: Studied law and philosophy, Friedrich Schiller University, Jena
- German, English
- Honoured in the ranking “Germany’s Best Lawyers” by Handelsblatt for both insurance law and transport law.
- German Association for International Maritime Law e.V.
- German Association for Transport Law e.V.
Dr. Johannes Hillebrand is a lawyer specialising in maritime and transport law as well as insurance law.
Transport and logistics
Specialising in everything between origin and destination.
The safe choice for insurance companies.
Maritime and shipping
Standing up to the strongest storms.
General commercial law
Stability factor for the economy.
Arbitration and International Litigation
Ready for action across borders.
Do you have any questions? Write to us.