Martin Reußner represents clients from the insurance industry as well as the logistics and shipping sectors. His work ranges from contentious transport law matters in international goods traffic to representing insurers in coverage disputes. Out of court, he advises on the drafting of logistics contracts and general terms and conditions as well as insurance terms and conditions.
Another focus is the area of commercial law. Here, he represents medium-sized companies both in drafting contracts and in legal disputes before state courts and arbitration tribunals.
- 2004 – 2010: Studies at the Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität, Münster
- 2014: Doctorate at the Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität, Münster.
- 2012 – 2014: Legal clerkship at the Hanseatic Higher Regional Court of Hamburg and in Wellington/New Zealand.
- 2014 – 2015: LL.M. studies at La Trobe University, Melbourne/Australia (Global Business Law).
- 2015: Lawyer in an international law firm
- since 2016: Lawyer at REMÉ
- since 2019: Bar certified specialist for maritime and transport law
- German, English
- Co-Author: International Comparative Legal Guides „Shipping Law“, 9th edition 2021.
- German Society for Transport Law
- German Maritime Arbitration Association
- Member of DIS-40 and GMAA-40 (German Maritime Arbitration Association)
Dr. Martin Reußner is a lawyer, specialist for maritime and transport law as well as insurance law.
Transport and logistics
Specialising in everything between origin and destination.
The safe choice for insurance companies.
Maritime and shipping
Standing up to the strongest storms.
Arbitration and International Litigation
Ready for action across borders.
General commercial law
Stability factor for the economy.
Do you have any questions? Write to us.