EXPERTISE AND SKILLS
Alexandra Aghel represents clients from the transport industry as well as international transport liability and goods transport insurers. Her practice ranges from litigating contentious national and international transport cases in the field of multimodal, road, sea, rail and air transport to representing clients in matters related to customs law. She also advises on the drafting and review of general terms and conditions in the transport and logistics sector.
- Studies at the University of Osnabrück and the Ruhr University Bochum
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Celle with stations in a Hamburg law firm specialising in maritime commercial law, in the shipping department of the Ministry of Economics, Transport and Innovation in Hamburg as well as in a law firm specialising in civil and transport law in Sydney, Australia
- since 2016: Lawyer at REMÉ
- since 2020: Specialist lawyer for transport and forwarding law
- German, English
- German Association for Transport Law
- German Association for International Maritime Law e.V.
- Young Maritime Lawyers Association
Alexandra Aghel is a lawyer specialising in maritime and transport law.
Transport and logistics
Specialising in everything between origin and destination.
The safe choice for insurance companies.
Maritime and shipping
Standing up to the strongest storms.
General commercial law
Stability factor for the economy.
Railway and rail
Trouble-free through the process.
Arbitration and International Litigation
Ready for action across borders.
Do you have any questions? Write to us.